My Time Dining on Oasis

rid891

MTD is on deck 3. When they open (I believe at 5:30), you will be just fine...it isn't until around 6:30 that wait times start to get crazy. The best thying to do is to make a reservation for each night. We didn't do this in advance of sailing, rather we did it after we left the dining room each evening. Or, you can just stop by the first day and set it up for the entire week if you choose.

I love MTD, it's far more convenient when cruising with little ones.

MTD is on deck 3. When they open (I believe at 5:30), you will be just fine...it isn't until around 6:30 that wait times start to get crazy. The best thying to do is to make a reservation for each night. We didn't do this in advance of sailing, rather we did it after we left the dining room each evening. Or, you can just stop by the first day and set it up for the entire week if you choose.

I love MTD, it's far more convenient when cruising with little ones.

Our party of 16 had MTD on Oasis in August and it worked out quite well even though we ate elsewhere on some of the 7 nights. When we did eat in the main dining room we were always able to dine at the same tables (10 and 6) or tables close by and had the same wonderful wait staff whenever we were there. Most nights we ate at some time between 7:15 and 7:45.

I believe they have moved My Time to deck 3.

They have, but on our last cruise it seemed they were sticking MTD wherever they could find room. The people at the table next to us (MDR deck 4) said the night we weren't at the MDR, they put someone else at our table.