Havana Harbor access - Sell Upgrades?

CharlesKru

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has heard if they plan to sell passes to the private Havana pool area ( for during the day ) like the do with Cloud 9 Spa access?

We are on the trans-atlantic and all of the rooms are sold out. I really want to be able to utilize that area during the crossing, but doubt anyone will cancel or move out of these rooms.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just curious how the area will be monitored. I suspect the S&S cards will open access does for those with that privilege. What's to stop someone from sneaking in when the door is closing as someone departs? Doubtful if there will be monitors. But maybe there will be!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the deck plan, it looks like anyone should be able to walk back there, since it is the promenade deck that wraps on Dream class vessels.

Thank makes me think you are correct and there will be staff there checking during the day.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
what times are pools open for the general public? It seems its going to be a very crowded area if its only open to regular guest for a set amount of hours

Should be 5pm. Based on memory. Might be 1 hr either way.

Should be 5pm. Based on memory. Might be 1 hr either way.

5:00 pm is correct. I don't know how crowded it will be at that time. Many folks will be getting back from shore excursions and / or getting ready for dinner.

We will all know more once the first sailings report back :)

From the deck plan, it looks like anyone should be able to walk back there, since it is the promenade deck that wraps on Dream class vessels.

Thank makes me think you are correct and there will be staff there checking during the day.

I'd previously heard (I think thru John Heald) that the Cabana rooms on the lanai will have something in place so that other guests cannot walk through that part of the lanai. Either that section won't connect with the rest of the lanai, or there will be some kind of key card access. Not sure anything official is out about that yet, but that was the latest I'd heard as far as the lanai is concerned.