Presidents cruise

We have people who have to have their requests in by the first of the month a year ahead of when they want to go. Want to go on vacation September 11, 2016? Your request has to be in by September 1, 2015. So if the change is made on September 3, 2015, you might be out of luck. So yes it's technically a year off, but it could make a huge difference to some people.

Correct I have to pick my 4 weeks of vacation in November for the following year. We pick by seniority and can't change due to the fact that only two people allowed to go in one week.

[emoji22]what's the presidents cruise?

I'd like to know also.....what is the presidents cruise?

RCL President Michael Bailey will be sailing on the Allure on Sept 18, 2016, likely with many other RCL dignitaries. I can only guess service, food, etc will be on full alert and A1 on this sailing. C&A members received invites for this cruise and a survey for which ports they would prefer which included all the norms that Oasis class already does incl Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel, San Juan, St Thomas, St. Kitts, Nassau, St Maarten. Also in our emails there are supposed to be special events, likely prizes/gifts, etc on board. Cabin prices are decent.

I'm unable to pull it up this morning for some reason, but yesterday I believe I saw the new itinerary for Sept 18, 2016 as follows:

Day 2 - Nassau 7-2pm

Day 4 - San Juan 8am-10pm

Day 5 - St. Thomas 8am-8pm

I may be off on some of the hours above, but they did extend the port times in San Juan & St Thomas.

I voted St Maarten, St Thomas, San Juan... can't believe that C&A members voted for Nassau.... no way!

Edited by Hoopster95

You couldn't put me on a Presidents Cruise for free. 80% of the ship jammed into a closet at happy hour to complain. Pass.

In fairness to your question; not me.

Have you been on a President's cruise before or is that just a pointless bashing? :rolleyes:

Im glad you added that last part that actually answers the OP's question because the first part reads like something a certain drive by poster would post that has almost 70K posts :o

You wouldnt have to attend that meeting in the closet ya know. Honestly, I would love to be on this cruise and am seriously thinking about switching my April Allure cruise to this one. I would bet service would be the best ever.

Have booked this cruise and now have rebooked. Think it will be a great time as all my other cruise have been. Have learned to ignore certain posters on here, won't name any names, but his whining and moaning gets old after awhile.....:)