Cabin change -- Same Category

phoenix1181

Impossible to predict as you have not provided any pertinent details like how far out from your sail date you are, whether or not you used a travel agent, etc...

When we booked there was a specific Haven 2 bedroom we wanted because it does not have an obstructed view from the balcony, but it was not available. I kept watching it online and when that cabin was showing as available I contacted my TA. While we were on the phone she went into our booking and changed the cabin number and within minutes I had the confirmation with the new cabin number. Everything else stayed the same.

Good thing we booked when we did - no more 3rd person free and the perks are not as good (ours included the gratuties on the UBP and UDP) and the price has increased a total of $1742 for the cabin.

Choices, choices...

1) ask the internet.

2) ask the company who will ultimately make the determination.

Hmmm....

????i don't get the sarcasm here. It has been my experience that the Internet is the best place to get answers first in these types of things. It's good to have an idea of if certain requests are possible and how to phrase the requests vs throwing it out there and hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

????i don't get the sarcasm here. It has been my experience that the Internet is the best place to get answers first in these types of things. It's good to have an idea of if certain requests are possible and how to phrase the requests vs throwing it out there and hoping for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get the sarcasm either. I do my research on this forum. Its nice to hear other peoples experience. It was a good question to ask.

Thank you both! I thought I was being oversensitive when I read that post. I decided the best thing I could do was not respond & avoid any unpleasantness.