Pre-disembaration breakfast

Mrs_R

Can breakfast be ordered from room service on the last morning of a cruise? If yes, until what time will they serve? Our ship is scheduled to dock at 7:30 AM.

-Donna

QEII 1973

QEII 1974

NCCL Southward 1982

Sun Princess 2002

Golden Princess 2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;14;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until the Sun Princess 2004!

No, you can't order room service the last day. On either the Princess Patter or the disembarkment instructions - it states this (I can't remember which).

Both the dining room and Horizon Court are open for breakfast.

Oh, U can still take food to the room. We did and ate on the balcony whilst back in Ft Ld. THe view wasn't quite as good as over days icon_smile.gif

<applet codebase="http://*************/java-sys" height="25" width="203" code="countdown.class">

<PARAM NAME="font" VALUE="lcdb0"><PARAM NAME="month" VALUE="4"><PARAM NAME="hour" VALUE="17"><PARAM NAME="year" VALUE="2004"><PARAM NAME="day" VALUE="03">

</applet>

Princess - Golden (April 3rd 2004)

RCCL - Navigator (June 2003)

RCCL - Explorer (April 2002)

RCCL - Voyager (June 2001)

Carnival - Paradise (Dec/Jan 1999/2000 Millenium Cruise)

Big Red Boat icon_smile.gif (1997)

7bdolph.gif

Had friends sail on the Grand just a few months ago and it was one of their favorite perks. They said while everyone else was lining up at the buffet, they were able to order inroom and have breakfast on their balcony the last morning. They were in a PS suite.

smilie_hund1.gif

Tahitian October 14th,2004

I have had 2 suites on Princess and had no clue I could do this. I am not a big room service person and prefer the dining room anyway. Good to know if I am ever lucky enough to be in a suite again.

I was the same about preferring breakfast in the dining room but my wife loves breakfast in the room.

We had a PS suite on the Golden last week and had 5 out of 7 breakfasts in the room. I am a convert but then again, the views from the back of the ship and the private huge balcony helped convince me.

I'll remember the "last day" for suite owners on the next cruise. That'd be great.

Archived