become diamond during next cruise, sail again 8 days later.too soon to count?

korky1

My husband and I will become diamond members during our next RC cruise and are doing another cruise 8 days later. I know it takes about 3 weeks for your points to update on the RC website. Is there any way we can get this speeded up as we would love to have access to the Diamond lounge etc during the second cruise.

Not too soon to count.

But probably too soon for your records to be updated in their computer system.

So go to the LA as soon as possible, if you don't have Diamond printed on your seapass card, and he/she will put a sticker on your card.

You will get all of the Diamond benefits.:D

Cheers

My husband and I will become diamond members during our next RC cruise and are doing another cruise 8 days later. I know it takes about 3 weeks for your points to update on the RC website. Is there any way we can get this speeded up as we would love to have access to the Diamond lounge etc during the second cruise.

Six days.

For quite a while now, my points have updated at six days post-cruise. :)

Loyalty on the ship will be able to help you. Like Merion Mom said, usually is around six days to count on the Website. HOWEVER, the ships usually get the manifest about a week out for Crown and Anchor purposes, and a few days later for seapass cards. - so my guess is your cards will have the Emerald Status, and Emerald Amenities in your room/preloaded onto card..

Again, just go to Loyalty on the first day and they will be able to look up your cruise a few weeks ago and get you what you need if it hasn't added already.

Edited by Firefighterhoop

Don't worry at all - your C&A ambassador will sort it out. We changed from Emerald to Diamond during a B2B (ie the first cruise we were Emerald, changed to Diamond for the second). I actually can't remember whether it was automatic or whether we had to ask, but we had no problem accessing Diamond Lounge, Diamond Event etc.

We changed from Diamond to Diamond Plus on the 2nd leg of a B2B. We talked to the Loyalty Ambassador on the 1st leg and she said that it would be changed for the 2nd leg. When we got our sea pass cards for the 2nd leg they still said Diamond. Once we got back on board we went to Customer Service desk. She looked it up and the LA had changed us for the 2nd leg. Customer Service issued us a new card showing D+. We had all of the D+ amenities in our cabin. They make the sea pass cards early so we got what they had made. So if you don't get the correct card for the 2nd leg go to customer service desk.

Six days.

For quite a while now, my points have updated at six days post-cruise. :)

Mine also. Six days. Trouble is you won't have access to your online check in the day before the cruise. So you may only have a couple of days to play with.

Give it three days after you disembark and call C&A, explain your situation and see if they can expedite the posting. Will it affect a balcony discount, etc. Make sure you call and check

With that said, I do think regardless, when the rep @ check in pulls up your account, it should show your new status.

Give it three days after you disembark and call C&A, explain your situation and see if they can expedite the posting. Will it affect a balcony discount, etc. Make sure you call and check.

I agree this is the quickest way to do it. I would not wait to get on the ship. C&A has adjusted our membership more than once by phone, as I have to check my husband's points after my cruises with my bff. I also had to call about our sons' and DIL's points.