Have you tried Cruise-A-Nality?

geocruiser

I just realized that when I started this thread I never said what my results were. I took it twice because the first time I was living in the past with my answers. Boy has the years changed why I cruise. So here are my results.

The first time I took the test, I was a Mermaid. Which fit me perfectly, 20 years ago, when I lived to SUCBA dive. So I took it again with more of the me of today in mind for my answers. now I am "The lady of leisure. Fits me fine except I don't lay in the sun .

The Mermaid ( Me 20 years ago, in my glory days)

Lobster. Eel. Octopus. These aren't dinner options. They're your swimming buddies. Your favorite shoes are swim fins, and your favorite accessory is a scuba tank. Your idea of a perfect off-ship excursion is hanging out at a coral reef. And a shark tank is one of the items on your bucket list. Sail away, your playground awaits.

The Lady Leisure ( Me now)

You've learned that if you're spending your vacation running around and worrying about schedules, you're doing it wrong. It's called vacation, and it's real simple. You lie by the pool and soak in the sun, you socialize in the many bars and restaurants, you enjoy the ocean breeze, and you have people bring you drinks all day. Seriously, how hard is this?