Getaway VIBE Beach Club

tutumomma

We were looking for a quiet place just to chill out and know that we have a lounge chair and hopefully some shade.

Spice H2O will be more of a hunt and peck with the loungers for shade and of course that will change as the ship and sun move. I wore a hat and sunscreen and jumped in the water feature to refresh from time to time. Also they come around with cold towels so that helps. There is music played over the speaker system and I liked the having it. It wasn't irritatingly loud and I was able to hold conversations with other guests in the hot tub or water feature. It was a definite happy place on the ship.

The Library is another quiet spot on the ship (deck 6 to the right of the atrium screen).

My favorite lounge spot was along the waterfront on deck 8. There are chairs, loveseats and tables set up in "living room" style. I put on my headphones and listened to my audiobooks many times there: afternoon, 2am, etc. and always found it to be a wonderful shaded respite. In fact on more than one occasion I napped there. The area is shaded as it sits under an overhang, the sun could reposition so there is less shade, but basically it is shaded.

Buy the Vibe pass if it works for your preferences, but not to worry NCL will give you lots of ways to spend a dollar onboard!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all!

Did you get the Vibe passes? I'm booked for next February 26 and really want the Vibe pass.

I am planning, I guess, to be at the Port for 9:30 am. I guess it will be crazy people still getting off but I want boarding number 1. I'll be in a spa balcony so I don't have Haven priority. What time did you all get there? I know my week isn't President's week so not sure how full the ship will be but probably full as most sailings I guess are.

Hi all!

Did you get the Vibe passes? I'm booked for next February 26 and really want the Vibe pass.

I am planning, I guess, to be at the Port for 9:30 am. I guess it will be crazy people still getting off but I want boarding number 1. I'll be in a spa balcony so I don't have Haven priority. What time did you all get there? I know my week isn't President's week so not sure how full the ship will be but probably full as most sailings I guess are.

you will only get Group 1 of you are on an odd floor and use Terminal C. If you are on an even floor and go to Terminal B you will start with Group 2 . They board at the same time.

On my Feb 14 sailing 9:20 AM got group 1. I was there at 9:30 and had group 3. Vibe passes were finished by Group 11.

you will only get Group 1 of you are on an odd floor and use Terminal C. If you are on an even floor and go to Terminal B you will start with Group 2 . They board at the same time.

On my Feb 14 sailing 9:20 AM got group 1. I was there at 9:30 and had group 3. Vibe passes were finished by Group 11.

Thank you. Can I choose what terminal I go to for drop off?

I feel stupid. Just what is this "vibe pass" you all speak of???

Its a seperate area on the cruise where you pay a daily or weekly pass. There are loungers, beds and pay extra cabanas. They limit the amount of passes sold so it does not get too crowded and can always find a lounger.

Actually no its not for the sun worshipers its for people looking for a quiet outside deck with comfortable loungers away from the crowd. It also has a bar that's never too crowded and two hot tubs.

Oh ok. Does anyone use these on port days, or are they used primarily for sea days?

first of all, the blue loungers pictured are def not found in Vibe.

The pass is $79 week or $149 for two weeks.

Many of us like it there cuz each chair has an umbrella. Spice H2O gets crowded and has no shade.

I believe there are about 75 passes, possibly including the clamshells, which come with a $100 rebate obc.

On a 2 week BA cruise, we used Vibe after excursions and on sea days.

At busy times, you need to get there by 9:30. One Prez week, i got there at 11 and it was too late.

hope this helps.