Officers on board

jeanlyon

Have now seen the page

Names are very unfriendly

Anyone know who E L Hussey is

They will be Ents Manager on my forthcoming cruise on Arcadia

Elaine. She was ents manager on Azura last November. She does Zumba and also does own presentation on volunteering at an ape sanctuary.

Captain Vago is Italian and one of the best Captains, in our opinion - he chats to everyone, gives delightful broadcasts which always end with the phrase, "Thank you Captain!"

If you have Captain Vago you will enjoy it. He did a fantastic "Meet the Captain" chat with the CD in the theatre, had everyone in fits of laughter.

Update

In this mornings post I got moments the new mag from P and O and at the back it has all the officers for 2015/2016

Yes we also received ours. Thing is it's all different to what was on the web two weeks ago. So whilst I have been asking about CD's who I didn't know we are now unfortunately due to have MM on Oceana next month :(. Had him at Christmas on Aurora and while he was pleasant to speak to he did seem to think he was hosting kids parties rather than hosting a show and introducing acts. We also felt he was the "star" of the show ( or so he thought). Perhaps we just didn't click.

We will know soon enough. It's strange as he joins Oceana in Rome having left Oriana in Lisbon 3 days earlier most others seem to join and leave on cruise changeover dates I thought.

Edited by PopsiB

We don't get the P&O mag, so who is the Captain for Aurora's world cruise Jan 2016?

Hi, it's Angelo Vago from Nov 11th to Feb 11th then it doesn't say who is on then but it may be Julian Burgess as he is on now until Nov 11th.

Enjoy your cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much as we all have personal opinions on CDs I don't feel it is fair to post derogatory comments about anyone without their right to reply - hence all the deleted posts.

Personally I loved having a show at 7pm before second sitting as it meant I could see the show AND go to team trivia rather than having to choose between them.