Group bookings?

DiamondBill102

You get one free passenger once you have 8 cabins booked, so the 17th fare is free. We only had 5 cabins this trip. I always use my TA and we split the credit if we get one among everyone as on board credit since we are all friends and family

You don't need a TA, you can get a good deal doing it yourself , you need 8 cabins and then then get money back but you have to have at least 8, we split the money between the 8 cabins, if you get another 8 then you get more money and so on. We have the 8 booked for next June. Call Carnival and tell them you are getting a group together and they will give you a group booking number for your friends and family to use when they book, we had them set aside so many balconies, interiors, and a suite. We also got room credit for each cabin from Carnival. They are very helpful and we are working on our next 8 rooms, our granddaughter is graduating high school and all the family is getting together. Hope this helps.

You get one free passenger once you have 8 cabins booked, so the 17th fare is free. We only had 5 cabins this trip. I always use my TA and we split the credit if we get one among everyone as on board credit since we are all friends and family

During the low season or thru a special promotion, a group can be as little as 5 cabins (10 berths). Several times we've had this.

During the low season or thru a special promotion, a group can be as little as 5 cabins (10 berths). Several times we've had this.

Very true. There was a promo that offered the 5 cabin deal about two weeks after we booked our group. Sadly it was too late for us. We had e aptly 5 cabins too!