Cabana at Labadee

johnlatte

How far in advance can you book a cabana at Labadee? We are in an OS next summer. Is emailing the concierge the only way to book? I thought I saw that you could do it online, but the only option I have is the beach bed.

TIA

They are no longer available to book on line. As you are in a suite you can e mail the concierge.

Some say e mail 2-3 weeks prior however I would e mail sooner. You may or may not get a reply.

I waited till I got my email from the concierge, which was a week before our cruise. I emailed him back for a over the water cabana and got it. The over the water cabana is worth every penny($250). Best day of our cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jr. Suites don't get the suite perks. For the Suite Perks, you have to be GS or higher. JS don't have access to Barefoot Beach. You have to stand in line for Nellie's Beach Cabanas once you are onboard. If you are in a JS, you will not get an email for renting a cabana or have access to a concierge.

I emailed a month out with no response. I emailed again two weeks out and got a response confirming I had two. I got the mass email at one week that offered the cabanas and advised there were only 11 available (out of 20).

I am guessing nobody will admit there is a pecking order, but we had an OS and a CLS. So maybe, just maybe, we got a jump on booking one?