Infinity beverages ( free )

Beckster

Can anyone tell me what beverages they provide free of charge on the Infinity?? I just returned from a NCL cruise and was very disappointed again with them only having Iced tea and water available for free during the day. They did have fruit juices at breakfast, but I dont drink those either. On past Carnival cruises they offered lemonade and punch along with iced tea etc. I will bring my own if nothing other then iced tea and water are available throughout the ship ! THANKS in advance :cool:

Thanks so much for the info. Its bad when you are not a iced tea drinker and only other alternative is water or buying soda at high prices !! Dont drink enough to buy a soda card. This will be our first Celebrity cruise and I am hoping since its a 5 star cruise line we will see a difference. Have been on NCL, Carnival, RCCL and Princess. Only way I love to vacation is cruising ! :D

Thanks again !

We just returned from the 9/3 Infinity cruise. Free drinks were, OJ, Apple Juice, Pasionfruit/Guava, Coffee and asorted teas at breakfast. (Cranberry juice and tomato juice in the dining room too) At lunch and through the rest of the day Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Passionfruit/Guava, Coffee and Assorted tea bags were always available. The iced tea was so strong it looked like coke. I brewed my own using tea bags and poured over ice. Much better. ;)

I forgot milk is available too. Easy to do when you don't drink it.

Sounds like a good selection for us NON iced tea drinkers. I might pick up some of those Crystal light packets, sounds tasty !!Thanks again !! I have a Carnival cruise booked for Nov 2006, now all i need is a bargain one for March, since i have both Nov and March off from work. Love to cruise !!!!!:D

Archived