Beer ? Coffee ?

cajunfla

I think Miller Lite comes in aluminum bottles. I usually drink something different though. As far as coffee creamers, we bring out own single serve creamers that don't require refrigeration. And, we bring our own disposable coffee cups with sippy lids. They hold much more than the cups provided by Carnival and it's much easier to walk around and not spill it.

I think Miller Lite comes in aluminum bottles. I usually drink something different though. As far as coffee creamers, we bring out own single serve creamers that don't require refrigeration. And, we bring our own disposable coffee cups with sippy lids. They hold much more than the cups provided by Carnival and it's much easier to walk around and not spill it.

We plan to bring our Tervis Tumblers. Keeps hot hot, and cold cold. How does it know?

We plan to bring our Tervis Tumblers. Keeps hot hot, and cold cold. How does it know?

lol. The coffee sucks. Horrible. On the second to last day, I accidentally drank the coffee in MDR. I thought it was my hot chocolate. Nope, they refilled with coffee. Husband calls it hot artificially flavored dyed water.

if you only drink a cup a day, I'd budget for the cafe. Or bring starbucks via. You can get hot water from room service.

I drank hot chocolate from MDR, way better (how? why?) than lido.

Creamers: milk, half and half, for most, or chocolate milk/ hot chocolate for me! :eek: I make a cup of hot chocolate, then add a bit of coffee, then cool off with a bit of chocolate milk. :D

I did see a few people with the flavored creamers at their table that they brought.

16oz aluminum bottles.

budget for the coffee bar. so worth it ;)

It's decently priced, imo, as well. I used my drink ticket on the last night for a mocha frozen thing. A grande was 3.50. The prices were cheaper than my local starbucks. I figured I could get a week of coffee for the price dh paid for ONE bucket of beers. (I didn't)

The one with alcohol was only 4.25 on special.

It's decently priced, imo, as well. I used my drink ticket on the last night for a mocha frozen thing. A grande was 3.50. The prices were cheaper than my local starbucks. I figured I could get a week of coffee for the price dh paid for ONE bucket of beers. (I didn't)

The one with alcohol was only 4.25 on special.

i think so too. and if you buy the Carnival coffee mug, your first one is free! AND you get a coffee punch card. after 5 (i think) you get one free

i think so too. and if you buy the Carnival coffee mug, your first one is free! AND you get a coffee punch card. after 5 (i think) you get one free

I didn't know! cool. Disney had the coffee card. I only had the one on my last night with my free drink. I'm currently not drinking (much) coffee/caffeine or drinking alcohol, not exactly the best way to cruise... :eek:

Bummer…so the coffee isn't good? I hadn't read that before. Please someone tell me that it's not so! I'm so looking forward to my morning coffee on my aft balcony every morning. I like Starbucks as a treat, but I'm not a coffee snob. Black coffee is perfectly fine for me. Is the room service coffee any different from what you can get on Lido or MDR?

Bummer…so the coffee isn't good? I hadn't read that before. Please someone tell me that it's not so! I'm so looking forward to my morning coffee on my aft balcony every morning. I like Starbucks as a treat, but I'm not a coffee snob. Black coffee is perfectly fine for me. Is the room service coffee any different from what you can get on Lido or MDR?

Coffee on lido is pretty awful. Room service and MDR coffee is somewhat better

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

OK, sounds like cafe' and MDR coffee is the way to go. We both have a strong dislike for starbucks......too over priced for us Prior to retirement, we always made good strong coffee at home, and still do. I can buy 1 pound of Community Coffee and make my own for what they sell 2 cups. Besides, I know small, medium, and large. No idea what a grande and all the other sizes are.

isn't good? good is an insult to the 'coffee'. Of course, I can't drink Community Coffee either. But dh can drink anything, black. He never knew 'coffee' could taste so bad. his words. I have folgers at home, so not a coffee 'snob' or someone who 'knows' coffee.

I can't drink it black. I can only take it mixed with chocolate milk, hot chocolate, or ice cream...it's slightly better. But it's not enjoyable.

If you want to enjoy a cup, bring starbucks or folgers or your band of choice singles, order room service tea or hot chocolate (you'll get the hot water), adding the hot chocolate is optional, of course. You can also ask for cream or milk via room service.

btw, I don't remember it being that bad when I traveled before. The cafe is reasonably priced, but not available room service or early (depending on when you wake up). (On disney, dh WAS able to get a coffee from the cafe via room service, yes he tipped both.)

They should put a Keurig in each cabin. (like decent hotels have now) and that way we could all just bring whatever Kcups we wanted. :D

Too bad keurigs are absolutely awful... you could bring some ground beans and a baby french press and order hot water to be delivered to your room in the morning... that would be a great cup of coffee. I might actually do this on my next cruise.