Rodeway FFL cruiseport

grammyprf

Stayed there once. Would not stay again. Very chaotic in the morning. They offer Early bird departure for port but charge for it. The regular departure to port didn't start till later in morning and then they only took people according to which ship they were on. Many people decided to go by cab. Mgr was trying to sell booze, saying his prices were cheaper than the ships. ( true ) but you can't bring booze onto ship. Unknowing people were buying it.

Try getting Hyatt Place on ValueTrips...it's $195/night Jan-April if your date is not blacked out. This is very close to the port and you can walk to lots of places for dinner.

Or use code Msjtravelclub12 to join LMTClub for free...they have the Crowne Plaza Airport/Cruise Port for $209.71 on January 30th. That's right between the airport and port, and a very nice hotel. Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale Airport South on Federal hwy in Dania is $186.41...it's a brand new hotel but not the nicest neighborhood.

Edited by royalcruz

I actually got this as an express deal and theres just no way this is 2 stars. After reading the bed bugs and blood stained carpet review, ive just decided to consider the 50.00 I spent a loss - no way will I stay there for my upcoming trip.

I just booked miami element 3 star which looks nice - but no way would I stay at this hotel

Thanks for your suggestions...I'll check them out!

Try getting Hyatt Place on ValueTrips...it's $195/night Jan-April if your date is not blacked out. This is very close to the port and you can walk to lots of places for dinner.

Or use code Msjtravelclub12 to join LMTClub for free...they have the Crowne Plaza Airport/Cruise Port for $209.71 on January 30th. That's right between the airport and port, and a very nice hotel. Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale Airport South on Federal hwy in Dania is $186.41...it's a brand new hotel but not the nicest neighborhood.