Navigator two poets menu , etc

Greetings all. I am interested in seeing a somewhat recent menu from the two poets pub on the Navigator. It also seems that maybe the covered beers on the packages have changed recently, based on something I read.

Does anyone have that menu, and know what's carried on the package?

Also... any other cool information about it? It seems like it has the potential to be a pretty cool place :)

We were on Nav last year. The singer there was just okay. I usually hang out in the pub but looked for other venues because of the singer. Also, there were large groups aboard and they occupied the lounge where Karaoke was so they moved the Karaoke to the pub. Packed and you could not get to the bar those nights. I was drinking Sam Adams and it and Sierra were included then. Sorry I do not have a menu that is current.

Thanks, TonyBuzz .... Any info is a start! I figure someone's bound to jump in with a menu or similar

Darn it. I had meant to take a photo of their menu (they don't let you take them with you), and now I am filled with regret!

I will say that they had beers that could be found nowhere else on the ship. I had some Belgian Wit beers. I remember some other "types of beer" like IPAs, double IPAs, hefes...along with the "american" stuff you can get everywhere. Sorry I can't be more specific. Most were $6.

I did not have a drink package so I have NO idea if you can use them here.

I keep seeing references to My Time Dining reservations.... you CAN just show up, yeah? That's the whole reason I chose MTD... so I don't have to plan stuff :)

You can "pop in" but you'll have to wait some to be seated. What we do is make reservations for the next day as we're leaving each evening. Once we know when the shows and such are, we plan our dinner around the times we want to be somewhere else. One day, we made reservations (via phone) in the morning for that night.

So, yes, you can just show up...but some nights get pretty hectic and you could wait a bit. By making reservations, even just the day before, you'll have the same wait staff and sit in the same general area every evening. Having the same staff is nice, because they get to know you a bit as well and any preferences you have.

thanks, rmurray847 ... I may use that advice to figure out the best time to dine, and book the day before, or at least once on board so I can get a feel for things. I like to "pop in" but if the lines are too long (more than 10-15 minutes for a party of two), then I may be better off reserving a spot. Anyone else have any thoughts on this as well? (also still would love to see a two poets menu <wink>)

Any idea what draft beers may be available anywhere on the ship?

VERY few draft beers. I saw one venue (and I don't even remember which one) that had Heineken on draft. That may be it! Even Two Poets only has bottles. (Although we didn't go literally into every possible spot and check. This is just my, now hazy, recollection.)

Any idea what draft beers may be available anywhere on the ship?

I remember Stella being on tap. On tap selection has gone down in recent years (jmho). Several years ago on Mariner they had a very good English Porter on tap. In 2013 I walked into the pub on Allure (then the largest cruise ship afloat) and asked what was the darkest beer they had on tap. When the reply was Boddingtons, i knew it was not going to be a dark beer cruise. Guinness is in cans and included. If you are a darker beer lover, there are few choices. Even in the pub, Stella, Heineken, Bud, Bud Light might be the entire list of beers on tap.

Don't forget, traveling from Galveston you will be limited to beers with Texas stamps until you get to international waters. Heineken and Corona are available in cans until you get there.