Platinum status

skierrob

I have sailed on four princess cruises.

On my upcoming fifth cruise, I will be sailing alone and will therefore get two cruise credits.

Since that "counts" as my fifth and sixth cruise, any chance I would be able to get Platinum benefits after boarding the ship? I.e. - the Internet minutes, etc.?

It's a very short one night Vancouver to Seattle cruise but was just wondering. ;)

Robert

Unfortunately no, unless you were solo and/or in a suite on one or more of your previous cruises and have 5 credits already. You qualify as Platinum after earning 5 cruise credits or sailing a total of 50 days. The good news is that you'll be Platinum on the following cruise :).

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78

I have sailed on four princess cruises.

On my upcoming fifth cruise, I will be sailing alone and will therefore get two cruise credits.

Since that "counts" as my fifth and sixth cruise, any chance I would be able to get Platinum benefits after boarding the ship? I.e. - the Internet minutes, etc.?

It's a very short one night Vancouver to Seattle cruise but was just wondering. ;)

Robert

As stated no, the cruise needs to be completed first. ;)

I think if you are taking a back to back that counts as two cruises then yes but if you don't get plat. until you are finished then no. We were on a 14 day back to back and moved up a level on the 7th day. They changed even the door tag that has your level on it.