Shareholder Credit Question

jc4me

Currently I have 2 cruises booked (October 2015 and April 2016). I faxed in the information to get my shareholder credit on these cruises and have gotten confirmation that they have been credited. They OBC does not show on my Cruise Details. Is this normal? Also, I have an OBC for a price drop on my October cruise which does not show on the Cruise Details. Is that normal? I do have emails to back up the credits, but if they should be showing I would prefer to get it straight now instead of at the port. Thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

How long does it normally take to receive confirmation? My wife faxed our statement over a week ago, and we've yet to receive any confirmation. Just checked our cruise documents and doesn't show anything. Not sure if we should re-fax, or call to ask first? Anyone else have to submit multiple times?

How long does it normally take to receive confirmation? My wife faxed our statement over a week ago, and we've yet to receive any confirmation. Just checked our cruise documents and doesn't show anything. Not sure if we should re-fax, or call to ask first? Anyone else have to submit multiple times?

Never had to resubmit & only took a few days. I email. guestadmin@carnival.com