Suite Benefits - Anthem of the Seas - Grand Loft Suite

Angiet2

Hi All,

I am Diamond on RCCL (and love the lounge benefits at night!)... We were able to grab an upgrade on a Crown Loft Suite on our Anthem TA crossing at the end of October...

My question is for anyone that has sailed on a Quantum Class Ship... What are the Suite benefits that we can expect? I am hoping that there is lounge availability for both lunch and dinner, with complimentary wine (lunch)... If anyone has tips they can share about what we can expect, that would be great!

We are so excited to 'jump across the pond' and do our first TA! Thanks so much!

Angie:)

Hi All,

I am Diamond on RCCL (and love the lounge benefits at night!)... We were able to grab an upgrade on a Crown Loft Suite on our Anthem TA crossing at the end of October...

My question is for anyone that has sailed on a Quantum Class Ship... What are the Suite benefits that we can expect? I am hoping that there is lounge availability for both lunch and dinner, with complimentary wine (lunch)... If anyone has tips they can share about what we can expect, that would be great!

We are so excited to 'jump across the pond' and do our first TA! Thanks so much!

We enjoyed our grand suite on the Quantum. While it isn't as large as the suite you will be in, I "assume" benefits will be similiar. We liked the idea of a private restaurant- enjoyed it for breakfast, lunch and a couple of dinners, however the menu didn't change daily. But it sure beats the mob scene at the buffet. We loved the suite lounge, but I remember only a free cocktail hour at night and they made us whatever drink we wanted and served nice snacks -not that we needed additional food! - no wine with lunch on our sailing.

Loved the concierge. We were able to secure any reservations for dinners or shows without booking in advance- and because we were suite guests just walked in and got great seats to the shows. The concierges also took care of everything for us.

Celebrity has butler service- but none on the Quantum- so that was a minus IMO. Of course you get priority boarding and disembarkation. And if tenders are used you will also get priority tickets.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Hi All,

You will have access to the Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 which is located all the way aft.

Coastal Kitchen on Deck 14 is available for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. You must make reservations for dinner. I am not sure if wine is served at lunch.

This link from the RCI website might help also Enhanced Program for Suite Guests

Celebrity has butler service- but none on the Quantum- so that was a minus IMO. Of course you get priority boarding and disembarkation. And if tenders are used you will also get priority tickets.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Butler Service will be introduced in May of 2016 on Quantum Class for those booked in a Royal Loft, Owners Loft, Presidential Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, and 2 bedroom Aqua Suite http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2078801

Edited by cruisenfever