Carnival Big Reveal at noon email

caribnsnrklr

Got an email from Carnival this morning with my VIFP # that says "Prepare for a mid -day yay check this email again at noon (EDT) for the big reveal" Anyone else get this and what do you think it is maybe just a sale?

Yes, I received the same one. I can't imagine getting a better deal on my two upcoming cruises that what I already have, but I will "check this email again at noon" just the same!:)

Nope, did not get this email. Might be something limited to certain VFIP members, or maybe no big deal at all, which is what I expect. We enjoy cruising with CCL but find most of their 'big announcements' to be empty of any big news. ;)

NOthing here. Maybe another round of free cruises that most of us don't get to make us want to run out and book more Carnival Cruises.

Hope not.

If they are doing that.....keep it quiet. Don't rub it in. Have pity on the non winners. Don't gloat.

Love you all

Best most helpful message board in the world

best advice

Happy sails to ALL of us

When I click on the "get ready" link in the email, it opens a page with tab labeled "Cruise Sale | Carnival"

We are poised to book Dream Jan 3rd if the fare is right!

ALSO, top of the page (after clicking the link) reads "Home > Cruise Deals > Upcoming Sale"

Fingers crossed that it includes Dream Journey Jan 2016 sailings.

Someone posted this on a Carnival Cruisers Facebook page. Looks like it's February 2016-April 2017. Supposedly, if you do a mock booking, the sale is showing.

cclsale.jpg

i just did a mock booking for our june 19 sail date, and the sale is showing up. for balcony, its showing deck 6-9 are ALL included in price, and the deposit is lower. usually only deck 6 is included, and price increases per person each deck after that. when i mock booked earlier this week, our deposit was about $400 more, too