enchantment

Just returned from the Enchantment of the Seas cruise to New England. Before I left I went on the boards and read everybody's comments. I must say that I couldn't agree with any of the negatives that I read. We were told that there would not be a chocolate buffet and there was one. We were told that you couldn't get a seat in the theatre unless you got there very early. Didn't have one problem. We had absolutely no trouble with disembarkation. We left our cabin at 8:00 am went to breakfast and was off the ship by 10:00 AM. without a hitch.

I guess the message is go with a positive attitude and don't listen to all the different opinions.

For those that are going in the future have a great time.

By the way there is a fabulous trio named Evergreen that entertains every night inthe Centrum. Please do not miss them. They are the best.

Thanks for the great report! I agree that a positive attitude makes all the difference in the world. We will be on Enchantment over the Christmas Holiday and can barely contain my excitement. We sailed her 5 years ago and had a fantastic trip!

Just returned from the Enchantment of the Seas cruise to New England. Before I left I went on the boards and read everybody's comments. I must say that I couldn't agree with any of the negatives that I read. We were told that there would not be a chocolate buffet and there was one. We were told that you couldn't get a seat in the theatre unless you got there very early. Didn't have one problem. We had absolutely no trouble with disembarkation. We left our cabin at 8:00 am went to breakfast and was off the ship by 10:00 AM. without a hitch.

I guess the message is go with a positive attitude and don't listen to all the different opinions.

For those that are going in the future have a great time.

By the way there is a fabulous trio named Evergreen that entertains every night inthe Centrum. Please do not miss them. They are the best.

I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful cruise with your positive attitude. We had a great time, too.

Just had to comment on YOUR comment about theatre seating: If you read the posts of the other people carefully, you would have read that ONE showing (for main seating diners) was always overcrowded, while the OTHER showing (for 2nd seating diners) always had plenty of room. These were also on chockful summer sailings. I am glad that you had an easing in this crush of passengers, but that may have been the choice of WHICH show you attended and/or a less full ship in a later season. I just didn't want you to think that "everyone else had a negative attitude so they found the theatre crowded and we had a positive attitude so the theatre wasn't crowded for us."

:D

I am so glad to hear someone else talk about the Enchantment, we dont see enough reviews about her. We will be on her Dec. 5th. We are all paid off, got the passports ready and are now waiting for the docs to arrive.

We need to hear more about this beautiful ship.

Archived