Transfer from Miami port to Fort Lauderdale port

MAGSMFC

we used a shuttle company located outside of the baggage area. they have a booth and you pay per person, in a van with maybe 6 max people. I cost was appox $60 for two to go from Miami airport to hotel in Fort Lauderdale, just blocks from the port.

We used SAS transfer which picks up at the Miami port. It will take you to the FLL airport (about $12-15 pp fare). Then we took a taxi from the airport to the Ft Lauderdale pier (about $18 for 2 plus tip). We figured this was the most economical. Taxi from Miami to Ft Lauderdale port could be closer to $80-100. Many of the Miami based transfer companies are not contracted to drop off at the Ft Lauderdale port.

We used QLS from POM to FLL and they were great. Booked online before we left for cruise. They call your cell phone the morning we got back into Miami and confirmed that we should call them after we clear customs. When we called back we were through customs early she offered to get us on an earlier shuttle in next 10 min so we didn't have to wait outside over an hour. Service was great and only around $12 or $15 pp I believe.

We used QLS from POM to FLL and they were great. Booked online before we left for cruise. They call your cell phone the morning we got back into Miami and confirmed that we should call them after we clear customs. When we called back we were through customs early she offered to get us on an earlier shuttle in next 10 min so we didn't have to wait outside over an hour. Service was great and only around $12 or $15 pp I believe.

I second QLS. They will pick you up and take you anywhere you wish. ;)