What are the current prices for drinks on board?

Jo and Rob

In particular I would like to the price of:

1. Americano
  2. Latte
  3. Hot chocolate
  4. Bottled water for trips
  5. Soda from fountain
  6. Mocktails (non-alcoholic)
  7. Frozen drinks
  8. Fresh orange juice

I'm trying to work out whether the Royal Replenish package is worth it and whether I would be able to get drinks at Labadee if it is only "fountain soda" but at the same time the information says entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages (which you would think would include can and diet drinks / sugar free drinks)

"Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Price shown is per person, per day."

Most cocktails are between $10 and $12.

I believe a 500ml water is $2.

Fountain soda is only available from a package. A can of soda runs around $2.50 per 12oz can.

Latte would be $4 to $5 depending on size. Regular coffee is free.

Thank you for posting the pictures, unfortunately I can't read the text as it is small (Ironically I'm getting my eyes tested in an hour!)

Is regular coffee free at the coffee shop or just the buffet?

Thank you for the cocktail prices, do you know the non-alcoholic cocktail prices?

Is there fountain soda at Labadee?

[ATTACH]362619[/ATTACH]

My friend is just back from Oasis last week and I asked her to take some menu pics as I'm deciding the same thing. Hope the pics help.

. [ATTACH]362620[/ATTACH]

impossible to read this way. You need to download the pictures somewhere and then post the link to them. Even Craigslist works and is fast

Edited by SeaUs

Thank you for posting the pictures, unfortunately I can't read the text as it is small (Ironically I'm getting my eyes tested in an hour!)

Is regular coffee free at the coffee shop or just the buffet?

Thank you for the cocktail prices, do you know the non-alcoholic cocktail prices?

Is there fountain soda at Labadee?

Regular coffee is free all over the ship including restaurants and room service.

Labadee has plastic bottles of soda for those with beverage packages.

The replenish package is probably not for you, unless you really want to indulge. (general statement)

About the only way to make the RR package worthwhile is to have multiple specialty coffees and multiple mocktails(virgin mudslides, yum) per day. If you are comfortable drinking drip coffee and orange juice and don't feel the need for blended drinks, I'd avoid it. It is very unlikely to pay off unless you are a frappa-mocktail fiend, even at the new inflated prices.

Mollydog5 a notebook won't be necessary. They will give you receipts for drink purchases and you can request a copy of your current billing history at customer service anytime during your trip to reconcile your bill.

Edited by borcherk