Internet Access on the Oasis of th Seas

Ed11703

Although pricey, it is worth the price. The new service hauls a$$ compared to older service. I streamed HBO at night before every night and never had an issue!

I'll second that. It seemed to be as fast as our broadband at home.

Yes, $105.00 for one device is correct. It was great. My Diamond discount was $29.95 and then I got a 10% off in a coupon book from my TA. So less than $10 a day for unlimited access ain't bad at all.

I went from my iPhone to my android tablet without any issues. Just had to make sure I logged off of one before logging on to the other. If two people want to be on at the same time you will have to consider the two device price.

And just FYI I usually go to the Internet Cafe when I'm onboard as the service always seemed better from these locations but on my July cruise I never went to any of the internet Cafes except to take pictures. I traveled all over the ship and never had any issues with connection...I even live steamed several times a day on Periscope.

That's good to know. I believe at one time their texting capability only included iPhones does anyone know if SMS via Android is supported now?

SMS is a cellular service and does not use the ship's WiFi. You would have to contact your cell provider and inquire as to the capabilities of your phone on Cellular at Sea.

What is the internet speed like on Indy?

Slow.