FTTF and suite/priority?

riffatsea

We usually get FTTF. This time we also booked a suite.

Our boarding passes say Priority. With Priority boarding you don't necessarily get your cabin ready early so will that happen or should the boarding pass also say FTTF???

Has anyone had this same situation??

:confused:

We usually book a suite and the fftf. I can't remember if our boarding docs had fttf on them but we had no issues getting to our room early. My dad is elderly so being able to drop our luggage and I can bring lunch to him in the cabin while unpacking makes for a much more relaxing start of the cruise.

We usually get FTTF. This time we also booked a suite.

Our boarding passes say Priority. With Priority boarding you don't necessarily get your cabin ready early so will that happen or should the boarding pass also say FTTF???

Has anyone had this same situation??

:confused:

When you are checking in at the port the agent will put a FTTF sticker on the back of your S & S card.

FTTF does not come automatically with the suite. You get priority boarding, including the VIP check in and lounge but your room is not guaranteed to be ready unless to also buy FTTF.

I assume you board with the Diamonds and Platinums. I have never heard a separate announcement for the suites.