Greyed out area next to room, any ideas what is it likely to be?

cshellz

We booked family harbour interior room 2465, Carnival have informed our TA that they have had to change our room to 2479 which is next to a greyed out space.

I'm not familiar with deck plans, does anyone know what this space is likely to be?

My best guess is that is a door to get to a crew area or crew staircase. I have never stayed next to one, but maybe someone here has. I would assume that crew would be as quiet as possible, and they have to sleep sometime too... ;) Even though it seems like they never do.

Just a guess ,but I hope that helps...

I've just done a dummy booking to see what other rooms are available and I was surprised to see both my original room and the new room still available for sale.

I've logged onto my Carnival account and my booking is no longer there:eek:

I've booked a b2b, one direct with carnival and the one with the room issues through a TA, the reason being I had a voucher which could only be spent through the TA.

I have previously added the TA booking to the account and I've been checking regularly because excursions have yet to be added for the 26th Aug sailing.

I know I will have to speak to TA or Carnival but it's all a bit odd.

I've just done a dummy booking to see what other rooms are available and I was surprised to see both my original room and the new room still available for sale.

I've logged onto my Carnival account and my booking is no longer there:eek:

I've booked a b2b, one direct with carnival and the one with the room issues through a TA, the reason being I had a voucher which could only be spent through the TA.

I have previously added the TA booking to the account and I've been checking regularly because excursions have yet to be added for the 26th Aug sailing.

I know I will have to speak to TA or Carnival but it's all a bit odd.

Oh my YES....get on it. Unless they've upgraded you and put your previous cabins back up for sale, (which would be a great option) I would definitely give them a call ASAP!!