Next Saturday on Valor - Last minute questions

griz400

We leave next Saturday on Valor on the Southern Caribbean venue , Nassau, St.Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk .. What time is typical boarding time at Port Canaveral ?, we have never sailed out of there .. we also have fttf, t says 11 am , but what time would you be in the terminal and ready for when they call fttf ?

We purchased parking at the port for 120.00 and is that right near bag drop off ?? Is it indoor parking ??

Where is the best place to eat lunch at after boarding ?? we have never sailed on Valor .. Also any tips on the Valor , fun spots, etc, etc , would be appreciated .. Thanks all, as of right now, we are in vacation mode ..lol :)

I would show up around 10'ish, that way you'll be first in line for FTTF. Parking is a leveled parking garage, you will either need to drop off your luggage first, then park. Or vice versa. Be warned, the car line to get to the drop off can be lengthy (and crazy)

Depending on which side you'll be doing checkin at, there can be a good walk from the garage to the area.

Lido deck for food, grab a good table fast as they fill up VERY quickly. We always get a Guy's hamburger to start the cruise (it's our family tradition). The outside gets really noisy with the music and general chaos with excited travelers and kids, the inside isn't bad and there are some great views. It just depends on where you want to hang out.

Enjoy vacation mode! I'm jealous, my cruise isn't till February!!!

Was on the valor in april, no fttf and was at the port by 10:00 on the ship by 11:00. Ive sailed out if PC twice and the process has been quick and easy both times. We ate at the deli on lido for lunch. Even without 2.0 i really enjoyed the valor. I can't speak for parking, we've always done car rental / shuttle to port. Enjoy your vacay!!!

Edited by Ahays00

We leave next Saturday on Valor on the Southern Caribbean venue , Nassau, St.Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk .. What time is typical boarding time at Port Canaveral ?, we have never sailed out of there .. we also have fttf, t says 11 am , but what time would you be in the terminal and ready for when they call fttf ?

We purchased parking at the port for 120.00 and is that right near bag drop off ?? Is it indoor parking ??

Where is the best place to eat lunch at after boarding ?? we have never sailed on Valor .. Also any tips on the Valor , fun spots, etc, etc , would be appreciated .. Thanks all, as of right now, we are in vacation mode ..lol :)

You are on an eastern itinerary, not southern.

I've boarded as platinum at 11:15/11:30 or so in PC, FTTF would follow that. I can usually unpack and be on Lido having lunch by noon. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by evandbob

So, the fish and chips is open for lunch on the first day ?? Is the main dining room open for lunch ? We always go to the grill for some ruebens , this has been one of our cruise favorites ..:)

We just bought our 2 carry on bottles of St Michelle riesling .. is a pretty good wine .. thank you all so far for your help .. How is the comedy shows on the Valor ?? we like that and laughing at the karaoke ..

So, the fish and chips is open for lunch on the first day ?? Is the main dining room open for lunch ?

I believe the fish and chips are open, Not sure about the MDR.

When I get on the ship, the wait staff can't serve me fast enough. :D