Wearing Camo

NanaBell

Legal in other countries or not
But most would test positive for fat cell overload! Good taste is clearly not something they let get in their way

I disagree with the comment about positive tests. The guys with the black stripe on their camo trousers don't appear morbidly obese. :rolleyes:

I disagree with the comment about positive tests. The guys with the black stripe on their camo trousers don't appear morbidly obese. :rolleyes:

Re-read my comment - I said "MOST". I did not say "all". :rolleyes:

With 8 out of 12 clearly overweight, I would say there is a obvious trend in place that even you can't deny.

Edited by sloopsailor

.......I can guarantee some of these "posters" would never say any of these derogatory statements to their faces about "camo" of weight. They would get their butts kicked royally......and then the men would get involved. Oh how high and mighty we get when we sail on a "sloop".....:rolleyes:

.......I can guarantee some of these "posters" would never say any of these derogatory statements to their faces about "camo" of weight. They would get their butts kicked royally......and then the men would get involved. Oh how high and mighty we get when we sail on a "sloop".....:rolleyes:

Nahhhh. That's just the folks from Vermont........

Legal in other countries or not......why would anyone wear camo clothes on a cruise?

camo hats. shorts, shirts all very popular in many states..why wouldn't they wear what they usually wear while on vacation? Do you change your wardrobe fav's when you travel? I mean I'm not saying polar fleece camo in tropical climates. but I have all kinds of Underarmour and other named brand athletic clothing that is perfect wicking for tropical areas..

Edited by Michael Kays

I was watching "Below Deck" yesterday for my stupid reality show fix. The girl who is one of the deckhands (not a stewardess) was wearing a Camo Tshirt and baseball hat on a day off… Working on a luxury yacht in the Caribbean, I guess Camo is OK.

My one pair of Camo pants that I have had for years from Prana are probably my most comfortable pair of pants I have, outside of yoga pants. I will continue to wear them whenever I want, whenever local laws allow, despite calls here from the Fashion Police.

Oh, I don't live in the South, I don't live in Appalachia, and am most definitely NOT a redneck. But, I live in a recreational resort area where we definitely hunt (and tourist will pay large sums of money to come here and bag a Bambi) and Camo IS year-round…it's here, get used to it. Some of us do not go out and buy a cruise-specific wardrobe to be seen in...