Current and upcoming Captain on P'dam

LindaM

Hi Linda! I just got off and it's still your favorite captain! I'm having a moment and can't pull his name......and of course, I'm at work and the info is at home. If I don't talk to you before then, have a great cruise!

Tim Roberts? My favorite HAL Captain as well. Last I hear Captain Andre was having serious medical issues and probably retiring. I think the fill in for Captain Roberts break will be one of the Staff Captains.

Roy

Hi Roy and thanks, that's the info I=I was looking for. Those pics were taken back in AUG 2006, so a while back and prior to PRDM's "big" dry docks in 2010and 2012.

PRDM's other captain, at the moment, is Jeroen Schuchmann, usually her staff captain

This is what Copper10-8 posted in July.

Captain Tim was on my last cruise ending June 17. If he is back on board he is probably close to the beginning of his current contract.

Roy

Hi Linda! I just got off and it's still your favorite captain! I'm having a moment and can't pull his name......and of course, I'm at work and the info is at home. If I don't talk to you before then, have a great cruise!

I was on the Prinsendam in May and did ask him if he was on my cruise on the Prinsendam 10/26/15. He said he was on vacation, but will be back on the Prinsendam on 9/29/15. He does make the trip special.

Sounds like Captain Tim is back earlier than planned; I wonder if that means we are still without a second permanent Captain.

Roy