grand suite on Oasis

Clovis8

currently in a balcony state room for the western cruise but can upgrade to the grand suite for $2500. I can afford the money but wondering if the cost is really worth for what you get? Its just two of us on cruise.

thanks in advance

Things to consider:

Access to Barefoot Beach

Access to Coastal Kitchen

Reserved seating area for shows

Double points for cruise

Priority embarkation and debarkation

Personally, though I loved having a Grand Suite, I wouldn't pay that much extra to have it.

Here's something to consider.

First, I want you to know that I'm biased, we only cruise in suites. We're not rich but we're at a stage in our life where we can afford it.

Second, consider this. You won the balcony so your choices are a free balcony or $2500 for a GS. Not a bad set of choices. Now, what would the price of the GS be if it wasn't an upgrade? Let's say it's $4000 (you can check that). Now would you pay $4000 to sail in a GS? Or, is this a once in a life time opportunity? A free balcony may also be a once in a life time opportunity too but you get the idea.

I won the cruise in thier poker tournament. Grande would be an upgrade.

Looked at your sail date and there are only 2 gs left, so I don't expect the price to come down at all, now 6000:eek: So, since you won the regular balcony and the 2500 is no problem go for it. You will enjoy the coastal kitchen and suite lounge. We have 2 gs's booked on O class ourselves. Luggage valet is free with a gs.

Here's something to consider.

First, I want you to know that I'm biased, we only cruise in suites. We're not rich but we're at a stage in our life where we can afford it.

Second, consider this. You won the balcony so your choices are a free balcony or $2500 for a GS. Not a bad set of choices. Now, what would the price of the GS be if it wasn't an upgrade? Let's say it's $4000 (you can check that). Now would you pay $4000 to sail in a GS? Or, is this a once in a life time opportunity? A free balcony may also be a once in a life time opportunity too but you get the idea.

Wise words.

Looked at your sail date and there are only 2 gs left, so I don't expect the price to come down at all, now 6000:eek: So, since you won the regular balcony and the 2500 is no problem go for it. You will enjoy the coastal kitchen and suite lounge. We have 2 gs's booked on O class ourselves. Luggage valet is free with a gs.

Ditto! :D

Word is the food in Coastal Kitchen is SO MUCH better than the MDR. If you are not getting a drink package, you have free limited selection adult beverages in the Suite Lounge every day. You have a suite sun deck in case you want to get away from crowds. The room itself - you will have a bathtub, you will have 2 sinks, you will have a large balcony in case you want to enjoy a meal or spend time on it relaxing. Since the cruise is "free", $2500 for a GS seems like a great way to make your cruise extra special. Enjoy whatever you decide.