Azura

disqueen

Most of P&O's ships, including Azura, have a Caribbean themed night, and some people join in, whilst others will just wear a bright colour....and many will ignore it entirely. I think a pirate's costume for the sail away might be fun....I'm not so sure for the main dining room...:D

Perhaps the buffet might call you that night! ;)

We are going on azure Caribbean in november they have a carribean themed night .is a pirate costume acceptable ?

I've done 3 carribean cruises with P & O in the last 2 years and I've never seen anyone in fancy dress.

Those that did participate on the carribean themed night just wore bright/flowery shirts or carribean clothing.

I think you'll stand out too much if you fancy Dress.

And whatever you do, avoid a blow up parot :D

We are going on azure Caribbean in november they have a carribean themed night .is a pirate costume acceptable ?[/quote

Usually best to stick to something colourful but easy to wear, you don't want to be uncomfortable all through your evening. we once had a man dressed as Elvis one night then Sergeant Pepper another night:D, he actually looked stupid and everyone was laughing at him.

The only people I've seen dressed as pirates were the photographers who stood at the exit to the main dining rooms trying to get people to have their photos taken with one or other of them - and yes I think there was a blow up parrot!