Unlimited soda AND MORE

denatravels

From the Princess website -

Indulge in this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package that includes the Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, and hot chocolate throughout your cruise.

*ANY MOCKTAILS* so if it a frozen alcoholic drink without the alcohol..........

Everything is online

Can someone please clarify "and more". I see it described as "mocktails", but does this include frozen nonalcoholic drinks, too?
Yes. A "mocktail" is any drink without alcohol. You can have a strawberry/banana daiquiri without alcohol, for instance. A "Shirley Temple." There's a wide range of drinks you can get... essentially anything without alcohol.

Yes. A "mocktail" is any drink without alcohol. You can have a strawberry/banana daiquiri without alcohol, for instance. A "Shirley Temple." There's a wide range of drinks you can get... essentially anything without alcohol.

Thanks-- wasn't sure if it was just stuff like Shirley temple. I enjoy the frozen drinks and this is SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than what I have encountered on Royal Caribbean, so I wasn't sure.

Like water and milk?

On their menu is the "Tropical Blend" it has orange juice, pineapple juice, banana/strawberry, ice cubes. I always ask them to put less orange juice, more banana and more ice. This turns into a delicious smoothie. Once I order this, the next time I come to the bar or the piazza the servers automatically know what I want. It's so good and good for you.

Durn! We don't drink and I hate coffee. Just about to turn elite and I was looking for options for the mini bar swap out. Yes, I will look on the website now.

I don't drink either and I don't care for coffee. But, I've learned that there's more to drinking than what they offer. I make a smoothie out of their offerings in the piazza or at a bar and some of the virgin drinks are very refreshing by the pool or when having a chit-chat with friends.

I take home the mini-bar set-up and offer it to family and friends who do like to drink.

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Durn! We don't drink and I hate coffee. Just about to turn elite and I was looking for options for the mini bar swap out. Yes, I will look on the website now.

If you wish, you can exchange the items that you would not drink on a one-to-one basis for soda and bottled water. Just call room service.

Yes, a can of soda is not worth as much as 50ml of Vodka, but you can make that trade for the soda.