Disembarkation on the breeze

rabbit72

Does anybody know what is the absolute longest you can stay on the Breeze on disembarkation day? I read they start at 7am but trying to stay on as long as possible.

I have seen people still getting off the ship around 10:30/11:00 but I would expect the crew would be making efforts to get you off the ship. ( you would no longer be welcome )

Don't forget there would already be hundreds of people waiting to board and they would be waiting for the debarkation process to be complete.

have a great cruise

We always wait until the final exodus to leave (and we have always received very high disembark numbers because we tend to stay on deck 7). Our group congregates on the Lido deck at the "covered" outside tables. We eat a leisurely breakfast and then stay out of the way of the cleaning crews. The latest our numbers have been called is usually about 10:30. When we get to baggage claim our suitcases are standing in isolated splendor and the line through customs takes just a few minutes.

The only "problem" is at the curb where our private van is a little tough to find because of all the early birds already lining the curb for the next embarkation. (I swear people start arriving earlier and earlier). We are on the way to the airport by 11:00.

Just off the Breeze this morning.

We asked for the highest zone number that they had, as we had a late flight.

Turned in zone 2, got zone 35. :)

Never got to our number as at a little after 10:15 or so they just bailed and said ok, everybody else just get off the ship. 'Your bags are waiting'.

Only 'problem' was that we then had to wait about 15 minutes for our bags to appear on the belt.

gary

OP if you want to stay on as long as you can, just do a b2b.

Seriously though, for the last 5 years we have been doing b2b's or longer and can say it is so annoying that we have to sit in the lobby waiting to go through customs while the CD keeps paging someone to get off of the ship. At the latest, we are usually through customs by 10:30. They really want everyone off by 10 at the latest from my understanding.

• 3 weeks later...
Just off the Breeze this morning.

We asked for the highest zone number that they had, as we had a late flight.

Turned in zone 2, got zone 35. :)

Never got to our number as at a little after 10:15 or so they just bailed and said ok, everybody else just get off the ship. 'Your bags are waiting'.

Only 'problem' was that we then had to wait about 15 minutes for our bags to appear on the belt.

gary

When/to whom do you turn in your zone to get a later one? We will have a late flight coming off the breeze in a week and a half and I'd rather hangout on the boat then at the airport!