Please help!! Reflection 2127 or 2159?

SuzCruise

I desperately need help deciding by folks with experience with Reflection. 2127 or 2159 or 2161. DH has a problem with seasickness so we are not going for the beautiful aft corner SS. We were thinking middle of the ship might be best for him, but it also might be louder. Does anyone have any experience with these sky suites that they could share? Any thoughts? Please help us decide!

Thanks!

Go with 2159 or 2161 on the hump. :) No reviews for them on the Reflection. Here is 2127:

SHIP: Reflection

CABIN #: 2127

DECK #: 12

CLASS: Aqua Suite

AREA: forward

BED NEAR: bathroom

QUIET?: It is diagonally across from the service door and as a result there was a lot of early morning door banging.

BALCONY VIEW: Partially obstructed by supports to deck above

BALCONY SIZE: good

WIND A PROBLEM?: no

SOOT A PROBLEM?: no

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS:

I could not get Essie's link to work for me, but here is another link:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/celebrity-reflection-deck-plans/dp/aquaclass-suite-as/cc/

Edited by Iamthesea

Thank you Essiesmom! That was exactly what I needed!! I didn't see that under the sticky. Just lots of data on each cabin listed in no particular order. I'll save the link you gave me for future needs, but how should I have found it? In other words, what did I do wrong so I don't do it again. :).

Thanks so much!!

Go with 2159 or 2161 on the hump. :) No reviews for them on the Reflection. Here is 2127:

Go with either 2159 or 2161, without hesitation. Both are on the Hump and in an excellent location on the ship -- right near the mid-ship elevators. You get great views both forward and aft.