Room Service Question

bahama_mama2015

yep 5AM.

Last week I forgot to hang ours out, woke up about 2:30 and remembered. So I hung it out but forgot to set the alarm or tell my wife that room service was coming at 7:00. knock knock knock... knock knock knock... room service.... knock knock knock... finally my wife shakes me and ask did I order room service... uh yeah... sorry honey.:rolleyes:

I typically order my carafe of coffee (with bagels and pastries) to drink on the balcony and watch the sun rise by 5:45 to 6:00 (they are very prompt). I get everything set up out there and then wake up DH to join me, the best time of the day and makes it worth every penny to have a balcony.

Of course DS (12) would say best time is when room service bring his nightly plate of chocolate chip cookies and big glass of milk before bed...to each his own....

Edited by Drazil65

Just thinking about the sea day.... If we order through room service does it count towards our drink limit if we are signed up for the cheers program?

Is it correct you are saying you can order a drink with alcohol through room service and not have to pay if you have the Cheers Program? On other lines, you have to pay for alcoholic drinks ordered from room service so this is new to me and good to know since I'll be sailing CCL in January.

Thank you.

Is it correct you are saying you can order a drink with alcohol through room service and not have to pay if you have the Cheers Program? On other lines, you have to pay for alcoholic drinks ordered from room service so this is new to me and good to know since I'll be sailing CCL in January.

Thank you.

That is not correct. Cheers drinks cannot be ordered through room service- you have to pay.

Whether or not it counts towards your limit, I do not know. I am guessing if you have reached your limit you will not be able to order more through room service though, just as you can't order more elsewhere.

If we order through room service does it count towards our drink limit if we are signed up for the cheers program?

Beverages offered through room service as well as mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage packages are excluded from the Cheers Program.

Info @:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/My_Awesome_Bar_Program.pdf

:)

I typically order my carafe of coffee (with bagels and pastries) to drink on the balcony and watch the sun rise by 5:45 to 6:00 (they are very prompt). I get everything set up out there and then wake up DH to join me, the best time of the day and makes it worth every penny to have a balcony.

Of course DS (12) would say best time is when room service bring his nightly plate of chocolate chip cookies and big glass of milk before bed...to each his own....

This is so cool to know. We are in a JS in January and this would be so wonderful.