Sea aquarium tickets

spicycrab

I am interested in going to the sea aquarium. I don't see an option to purchase tickets online. The website states tickets are sold until 4. Just curious if anyone has had experience purchasing tickets day of and if there were any issues. I would hate to get there and they be sold out...

I am interested in going to the sea aquarium. I don't see an option to purchase tickets online. The website states tickets are sold until 4. Just curious if anyone has had experience purchasing tickets day of and if there were any issues. I would hate to get there and they be sold out...

Good interest and questions. As noted on this thread through my posting of "Curacao: Pix's, Fun, Experiences Feb./2015!", we enjoyed our visit at the Sea Aquarium and nearby. On our day we were there, it would have been easy, quick and simple for tickets, etc. No big crowds!! Simple and easy for us. Maybe that will change depending on the number and size of cruise ships in port for each specific day. Check out my pictures and details for what we did there.

Have you checked for the number and passenger totals for the cruise ship scheduled during your visit time?? When are you planning to be there, ship name?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 29,247 views for these postings.

Good interest and questions. As noted on this thread through my posting of "Curacao: Pix's, Fun, Experiences Feb./2015!", we enjoyed our visit at the Sea Aquarium and nearby. On our day we were there, it would have been easy, quick and simple for tickets, etc. No big crowds!! Simple and easy for us. Maybe that will change depending on the number and size of cruise ships in port for each specific day. Check out my pictures and details for what we did there.

Have you checked for the number and passenger totals for the cruise ship scheduled during your visit time?? When are you planning to be there, ship name?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 29,247 views for these postings.

Hello! It doesn't appear that my ship has an excursion to the aquarium or it has already sold out. There is an excursion that basically looks like a bus ride that takes you to the aquarium/beach area but tickets are not included. That bus leaves at 0830. We are on the conquest 11/28 (in that port 12/2).

Hello! It doesn't appear that my ship has an excursion to the aquarium or it has already sold out. There is an excursion that basically looks like a bus ride that takes you to the aquarium/beach area but tickets are not included. That bus leaves at 0830. We are on the conquest 11/28 (in that port 12/2).

spicy crab: And thank you for your post...your pictures actually convinced me to want to go to the aquarium!

Appreciate your follow-up and nice comments on my pictures' date=' etc. I'll be looking out for the "commission" credit coming from helping boost the Sea Aquarium business. Seriously, I would check back with the cruise ship, including when you get on the ship. They might have other options that open up and/or become available/added. It sounds as if the basic bus to get there and back could work out well, too!! Good luck on your visit there, plus in the Caribbean.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio[/font']

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 121,922 views for this posting.