Vision of the Seas

Ruffone1958

Hi, Just booked Med cruise on Vision of the seas for 2016. Quick questions (hopefully !!) Have booked cabin 4010, has anyone been in this cabin or nearby? Is there any noise from theatre above after shows, i,e, cleaning , band rehearsals etc.? Also are any of the drinks packages worth it, how many drinks in a day to equal out cash ? Any other tips or advice gratefully received.

Where is it leaving from?

We just did a 12 nighter out of Barcelona. I would def recommend the drinks package from there as there's the VAT tax which is a killer!!!

Check out my review... It's long but it has a lot of info and random things that might be useful. :-)

We are booked in 4510 ( same room opposite side of ship) and would love to hear from someone who was in either one of these room as well...

It appears to be a bit larger then then the other rooms in this category....maybe just a mistake on the illistrations?

Those rooms look larger, however they are not. the room is the same size, but there is an area between the wall and a window, almost looks like a shelf above the beds as the curvature of the ships prevent the window from being where it normally would be (Right at the end of the bed).

I booked a room like this once many years ago thinking it would be bigger, but it's not.

I have been in that area of the ship a few times, and occasionally you do hear some theater noise during the day/evening, but not bad.

Hi, Thanks for replies.

Re drinks we are not big drinkers, average day:- between us say 6 soft drinks, 2 beers, 2 wines, cocktail each. We can buy soda package for £5 each which will equal out cost. I don't think the 6 alcoholic drinks a day will cost us the difference on the Premium package of £32 extra each on the soda package per day, so £64X7 = £450 !!! If beer is £5, Wine £8, Cocktails £10, this still only works out £46x7=£322.