Changing Reservations

thatjoeguy

Hey all. We currently have three rooms booked for an upcoming cruise on the Escape, still outside of final payment. One of the couples can't make it, but we have some other friends who may be interested. We booked a while ago, so locked in a low rate and the included gratuity UBP. Can we transfer the reservation, or do we have to cancel and rebook?

Before people tell me to call NCL, I did, and they said we can't, but I'm not sure if they could keep track of who was on the original reservation when we booked. Could we change person 1 one day, then change person 2 on the next? Anyone have any luck with this? Thanks!

Hi -

I used a travel agent, and I had her change a cruiser's name just today on ours -

I'd try the change name thing like one person at a time if I was you - As long as the final payment isn't due, I am under the impression that changes can be made -

Someone else is having a problem similar to this. What about switching a passenger from cabin one or two into cabin three...then in a couple of weeks remove the two people who are not going out for the people who are. Once everyone is on board the ship switch around everything with the front desk.

I do know people switch keys on board all the time, whether its kids into a separate cabin or grandchildren in with grandparents etc.

Please let us know how it works out for you and Good Luck!!

Rochelle