Hurricane on 10/4 sailing

Lau628

Anyone else freaking out about the hurricane?? I've been on over 30 cruises but never had to deal with this. Ppl are talking about re routing to Canada?? Ummm won't the storm be hitting there if it hits ny. I just hate not knowing what is going to happen. Anyone else worried????

Try not to stress it too much...I am sure NCL has a close eye on it. But ....hurricanes do hit Canada and last year on Carnival a cruise was diverted from Canada to Bermuda. Surprise surprise to passengers and some happy, some not so much.....but at end of day I think most were happy that they had a safe cruise vacation. I was keeping a close eye on cruises during that time because following week I was cruising with my mother who had special needs issues and I just wanted to be prepared for change if necessary.

Anyone else freaking out about the hurricane?? I've been on over 30 cruises but never had to deal with this. Ppl are talking about re routing to Canada?? Ummm won't the storm be hitting there if it hits ny. I just hate not knowing what is going to happen. Anyone else worried????

Are you going to Bermuda, if so you should be fine, the hurricane is predicted to be in the Carolinas by the coast on Sunday so you will be long gone on your way to Bermuda by the time it gets to NY. Canada might get some nasty stuff if it goes that far so I cans see they going north if thats the way the hurricane is heading