Dynamic Dining or early or late

We have booked as a family on Ovation of the Seas New Years Eve 2016 - 5 adults. At the moment we have been given early dining, but we definitely don't want that, so am making a phone call to change that. Should we do dynamic dining ???????????? Would love to hear any ideas. Thanks Judy

One of the things I really like about going on cruises is not having to worry about dinner reservations. Walk in, sit down, and eat.

We always book the late seating. Two reasons primarily, so we aren't rushed on port days and because if you get hungry beforehand it's not like you can grab a snack at the Windjammer or the Cafe to tide you over.

If I couldn't get the late seating I'd still take the early option over dynamic.

We have booked as a family on Ovation of the Seas New Years Eve 2016 - 5 adults. At the moment we have been given early dining, but we definitely don't want that, so am making a phone call to change that. Should we do dynamic dining ???????????? Would love to hear any ideas. Thanks Judy

Your choices would be Dynamic Choice or Dynamic Classic Late. If you don't want to be tied to a specific dining time, choose Dynamic Choice. Otherwise, choose Dynamic Classic Late.

My recommendation would be to go with DD Choice and make reservations for the first two nights online. Then figure out what you want to do with dinners for the rest of the sailing after the first day onboard. Book your shows and manage dinners around those.

Very personal preference kind of question no?

Whatever you feel like doing.What time I think you should eat is kind of crazy!Lol!

That is what you are asking right? Should you eat early or late or my time dining?

What time should my family eat while we are on the subject?:D