Lower Price on Cruise Today

I may be late to the party with this announcement, but I wanted to share in case anyone's been as busy as I have been. I booked in Jun for a May 2016 LOS sailing to the Caribbean. Today, I checked the pricing, and I was able to secure a $319 refund.

So, if you booked a bit ago, take some time to check out the current fares! If you find it's lower (or if you just can't tell), simply call up Royal. They'll take care of you. :D

I may be late to the party with this announcement, but I wanted to share in case anyone's been as busy as I have been. I booked in Jun for a May 2016 LOS sailing to the Caribbean. Today, I checked the pricing, and I was able to secure a $319 refund.

So, if you booked a bit ago, take some time to check out the current fares! If you find it's lower (or if you just can't tell), simply call up Royal. They'll take care of you. :D

Good for you.

• 1 month later...

I found a slightly lower price and want to call, but I am confused. Their website says that their price guarantee is only good for 48 hours after booking? How do I then ask for a price difference? It's been past 48 hours.

Edited by alexadeparis

I found a slightly lower price and want to call, but I am confused. Their website says that their price guarantee is only good for 48 hours after booking? How do I then ask for a price difference? It's been past 48 hours.

You are eligible for the best price if it is before final payment. There may however, be restrictions such as for new bookings only. Generally, you have an option to cancel and rebook if the price is lower too.

It is usually worth calling to see if the lower price can be applied to your sailing.