Cold on Dream?

garagesalegran

If you're talking about cabin and MDR temperatures, these can vary by cabin and DR. Cabins have been reported to be too cold or too hot depending on ventilation. MDRs can be cold early but warm up as more people are seated.

Best bet is to be flexible in dressing. For layering, bring a light sweater or wrap. Perhaps one to wear in your room, if it's too cold for you. But once you're at sea and heading south, outside air temperature will warm up.

Just got off the dream last week. My experience was that some days it was really warm and some days it was really cool. It was hit or miss in any area. I suggest taking a sweater or wrap with you that you can easily take on or off. Oh, and it was NEVER cool on deck or in port so, no need for long sleeves unless you are avoiding a sunburn.

I was on the Dream in April. Suprisingly it felt cold on deck in the evenings, especially if you watch the Dive In Movies. We're 55 and 61 and watched the movie most evenings. Checked out the fleece blankets to wrap ourselves in...

I had some light weight long sleeved blouses/shirts for the evening.

Have fun!