Celebrity Reflection-Hot water available for tea?

Seasickwithoutpatch

My wife and I are looking forward to our Reflection cruise this fall. This will be our first time on Celebrity. My question is my wife enjoys her hot tea and enjoys higher end tea that she carries with her in tea bag form. Is hot water available in the buffet area? Anywhere else other than the buffet that she would be able to fill up her travel mug with hot water? Thanks for any info that you may be able to provide!

Yes hot water is available at the Ocaen View Café at the Coffee stations. Also the AquaSpa Café has hot water at the coffee machine.

I would think Cafe Al Baccio would happily fill a mug with hot water for no charge.

I know when you sail out of the UK on the Eclipse you get a kettle in your cabin but they remove this for non-UK itineraries. I believe if you ask your cabin steward you can get one put back. Maybe Reflection has some for those who ask?

No harm trying!

Our butler rounded up kettle and extras for us on Equnox in the Caribbean when we said how much we enjoyed afternoon tea.

Also look out for any afternoon tea events on board, we have attended extra cost ones, elite ones.... We have always really enjoyed!