NCL Star Family Suite (SJ) question

dccruisin

We just did an upgrade to a family suite on NCL Star but now see it is a handicapped (12032). Is it true that this cabin does not have the pullman bed? Has anyone had a rollaway bed brought in? If so how was the rollaway?

Our third person is my 73 year old relative and not sure she can take the pull out couch.

Thanks for assistance.

Linda

There is a Murphy bed that pulls out from the wall.

and

A sleeper sofa.

the roll away is if you need it but you won't likely.

The Murphy is a regular bed and very comfortable.

Here is the murphy as deployed and with a 4 yo in it. Plenty big for a single adult.

nclcruise045_zps4967fb0f.jpg

nclcruise166_zps1c741601.jpg

Last year on our Star cruise we had an SJ suite for six adults. Two on the sleeper sofa, two on the murphy bed and two in the regular bed. while it was a bit tight, the beds were satisfactory and we did not find them uncomfortable. I wouldn't say they are superb compared to other beds we have had on NCL ships, but certainly were adequate.

just back from Baltic last month and we upgraded to family suite. the murphy bed is very comfortable and with so much room stayed down leaving sofa for lounging and looking out ...have a wonderful trip, since this Baltic was my first ever cruise, the upgrade was astonishing! and affordable.

enjoy!

EPLA

just back from Baltic last month and we upgraded to family suite. the murphy bed is very comfortable and with so much room stayed down leaving sofa for lounging and looking out ...have a wonderful trip,

since this Baltic was my first ever cruise, the upgrade was astonishing! and affordable.

enjoy!

:)EPLA