Phone docking station in Allure cabins fit Iphone 5?

leela8

Ok thanks. I will get an adapter, I hear the speakers are good so I want to use it.

Can someone post a link to what sort of adaptor is needed please (from Amazon??).

I'm thinking it is something like this- Charge It Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter for iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6S/6 Plus/6S Plus, iPad 4th Generation/Air/Mini/Pro, iPod Nano 7th Generation and iPod Touch 5th Generation - White

I have an iPhone 6s.

TIA

Edited by little britain

I don't see that one on the US site. You need a 30 pin to Lightning adapter. Those are available with or without a short cable. The version with a cable is more versatile and eliminates your phone becoming top heavy and unstable on a dock. Not as elegant as the phone will sit beside rather than on the dock, but more secure...

I don't see that one on the US site. You need a 30 pin to Lightning adapter. Those are available with or without a short cable. The version with a cable is more versatile and eliminates your phone becoming top heavy and unstable on a dock. Not as elegant as the phone will sit beside rather than on the dock, but more secure...

Thanks for prompt reply - the ones on Amazon for £1.33 don't seem to have any cables.....:( or you can just get the cable itself for £23!

Edited by little britain

Thanks for prompt reply - the ones on Amazon for £1.33 don't seem to have any cables.....:( or you can just get the cable itself for £23!

The Amazon reviews are iffy at best for the non-Apple adapters, unfortunately. Apple sells an adapter with a 0.2m cable for $41 in the U.S.; unfortunately I realize it's at least the same price in GBP, if not more, in the UK. I doing it, but you might be safer going with the Apple product; you won't know if it works until you're onboard, and I'm willing to bet it'll be more expensive if available at all on the ship...

41UNWiHCYVL._SL1000_.jpg