Shark Ray Alley Tour

m32446

Any recommendations for companies who do the Shark Ray Alley snorkeling excursion? We signed up for one ages ago, but I got an email canceling it because not enough people signed up for our date. I'd prefer one that includes all transportation from the Tourist Village, but I'll take any idea at this point. I've sent messages to at least 4 or 5 other companies, and every one seems to have an intensely low turnout for this excursion. :(

I used shoreexcursioneer for a tour that included a flight first to San Pedro on a small plane. Then off to hol chan and shark ray alley. See the post above titled "shark ray alley vs stingray city in grand cayman" Also, I was the only one on the tour, and they still went. I would totally recommend them...

Edited by sid_9169

I used shoreexcursioneer for a tour that included a flight first to San Pedro on a small plane. Then off to hol chan and shark ray alley. See the post above titled "shark ray alley vs stingray city in grand cayman" Also, I was the only one on the tour, and they still went. I would totally recommend them...

Thank you so much! That works out perfectly.