Getaway - football game

mhoodldk

We are big Patriots fans and we leave on Getaway Oct 10. The patriots play the Cowboys at 415 on Sunday the 11th. We will be at sea

Does the ship get Football games? Does ship have satellite ? Where is best place to watch game if it does ? Do the rooms have the channels?

Thanks

You may be in luck. The "Game of the Week" could well be that one and, if it is, it will be shown on the giant screen in the Atrium (get there early for a seat!), possibly on screens in O'Sheehan's and in your room.

We get to see MY team on Monday night - I'm on the same sailing.

We are big Patriots fans and we leave on Getaway Oct 10. The patriots play the Cowboys at 415 on Sunday the 11th. We will be at sea

Does the ship get Football games? Does ship have satellite ? Where is best place to watch game if it does ? Do the rooms have the channels?

Thanks

Not a chance they play this game. Sorry

6&8

You may be in luck. The "Game of the Week" could well be that one and, if it is, it will be shown on the giant screen in the Atrium (get there early for a seat!), possibly on screens in O'Sheehan's and in your room.

And that would be the Steelers correct? :D

Just off getaway. They aired 4 nfl games. 3 Sunday 1 Monday night None were shown on big screen. Only in o'sheehans.

The game was scheduled for 1 pm and they were still airing soccer. The bar was packed and everyone was screaming and chanting. They had to call security. Tuned in to game about ten minutes late. Not enough TVs and the atrium was doing family dance parties with sponge bob and trivia...

Get there early to get a seat near a tv. They will not air nascar or any college games. Get ready to enjoy a seeking non stop soccer and cricket. They will list in the dailies what game wil be airing

Thanks

Nope, they're scheduled to show Bills @ Titans.

We are Pats fans cruising out of New Orleans on Nov 15, already keeping my fingers crossed we will be able to watch the Pats - Giants game at 425 pm. The other 2 games at that time are vikings - raiders and chiefs - broncos

We will be on Oct.10th cruise and are big Green Bay Packers Fans, so I am wondering where we could see that game, does Anyone know? Its on Sunday October 11th...

We will be on Oct.10th cruise and are big Green Bay Packers Fans, so I am wondering where we could see that game, does Anyone know? Its on Sunday October 11th...

Maybe in O'Sheehan's, maybe elsewhere, maybe nowhere. It's truly impossible for anyone to predict what, if any, games will be shown until you are actually sailing and it's game time.