More sailing dates released...

MaiTaiMary

Holding out hope for it to be earlier than that. Noticed the Mobile dates are released through Nov. 2017. My PVP keeps telling me it will be earlier...I'm not a fan that carnival allows 2 years in advance for reserving Spring break cruises but only a little over a year for summer cruises!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am new to CCL and unaware of their cancellation / price reduction policies.

If I want to put a deposit down for April 2018 but I'm not sure if we will need to cancel, should I use the Fun Select price and NOT the Early Saver in order to get my deposit back without penalties?

I have also seen a "Canadian Cruiser" rate, which matches the Early Saver. Would that rate also fall under the "no penalty" cancellation rate?

Thanks!

I am new to CCL and unaware of their cancellation / price reduction policies.

If I want to put a deposit down for April 2018 but I'm not sure if we will need to cancel, should I use the Fun Select price and NOT the Early Saver in order to get my deposit back without penalties?

I have also seen a "Canadian Cruiser" rate, which matches the Early Saver. Would that rate also fall under the "no penalty" cancellation rate?

Thanks!

With the Canadian resident rate, you can cancel with no penalty up until final payment. You can also price match until final payment.

Isn't the exchange rate a killer! Just brutal...