Pack and Play

emm126

Emm126, where do you find the pack and play rates?

HI- I was double checking the rate for the cruise I just booked on Carnival.com and it was there. I wish I didn't check as I am upset now!

Just booked the Pride for 3/13! Inside which we hate but for $75/pp for a 14 night cruise I'll sleep on the deck! Now I have to figure out how to put a countdown clock in my sig. Can't figure out the part I have to copy and paste. :confused::mad:

Just booked the Pride for 3/13! Inside which we hate but for $75/pp for a 14 night cruise I'll sleep on the deck! Now I have to figure out how to put a countdown clock in my sig. Can't figure out the part I have to copy and paste. :confused::mad:

Congrats! What a great deal~ I didn't get any where with Carnival adjusting my rate. I thought I was a better Carnival customer then they think I am. LOL.

I am tempted to book that myself, great ports and a 14 day cruise at that. Will call my pvp in the am, hope its still there.

I am tempted to book that myself, great ports and a 14 day cruise at that. Will call my pvp in the am, hope its still there.

HURRY!!! When we booked a few hours ago there were 10 cabins left. Just checked and there are only TWO cabins for the pack and go rate. :eek:

I see nada :( booked my 2 for next year and they said "forget you" lol
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

HURRY!!! When we booked a few hours ago there were 10 cabins left. Just checked and there are only TWO cabins for the pack and go rate. :eek:

no worries from my end... I got a huge deal for my February cruise so it's all good :D

really watching the fares/deals for the August one that I booked early saver which I NEVER do... kicking myself on that one...

From one Karen to another thank you. There were still 2 cabins left so I just grabbed one.

I know last year the cabins sold out and then a day or 2 later some more were added, but I didn't want to take that chance.

See you on board.

Karen

Just got my call last night also. Booked the Breeze (love that ship) for 8 day on March 26th. I am so spoiled by these deals that I haven't booked any other way in the last 2 years. My sister was bugging me to death last month wanting to book a cruise, but I wanted to hold out to see if Pack & Play made a return - So glad I did. We learned on the last cruise that the 2 of us can book separate interior cabins next to each other - costs $273.08 and then a $100 credit. It is definitely the best of both worlds - a cabin to myself but with my BFF to hang out with.

Now, I'm just trying to talk myself out of booking one of the other cruises at these rates. The 6 day Breeze over New Years or the 8 day over Thanksgiving are calling to me (lol).

Congrats to all of you and happy sailing! Karen, we will have to hook up on board. I checked the roll call and it looks like a good one! Might have to take a few days to read it. I am so excited about this cruise. I really did not expect to go on one next year. I was reading another thread and she talked about Pride 3/13 and said she is excited to go to new ports and she had a long cruise history, so I checked it out just for fun and found this offer! We live in NE NJ-about 20 minutes from Manhattan cruise terminal and always cruised from here and were bummed they took the ships out of here except for the summer cruises which are $$. We have been doing the GT, HMC, Nassau, Freeport, PC snooze cruises for the past couple of years. We can drive to Baltimore in 3 1/2 hours saving air and those PORTS! Man, oh man! I am actually going to be getting off the ship this cruise! :p:D LOVE the Pride (and all spirit class ships) Funny, the cruise fare and port fees/taxes are a little less than travel insurance and pre paid gratuities! Not a fan of interiors and wish they'd offer OV or balconies, but hey, I'm not complaining. Can't wait to have my lst Guy's Burger! :cool: GOOD LUCK looking and booking everyone!

From one Karen to another thank you. There were still 2 cabins left so I just grabbed one.

I know last year the cabins sold out and then a day or 2 later some more were added, but I didn't want to take that chance.

See you on board.

Karen

Congrats to both of you!!! No offers for me this time. Can't complain since 3 of my last 4 cruises were of the "almost free" variety. I'll just wait for my turn again. :D

Congrats to both of you!!! No offers for me this time. Can't complain since 3 of my last 4 cruises were of the "almost free" variety. I'll just wait for my turn again. :D

Thanks, Jamman. I am trying to figure out how to put in a countdown clock :confused: and then was going to "surprise" you with the booking! :p First thing I am going to do is order a Caribbean Colada and toast Patti! I am super excited about this cruise as we will finally be going to some great ports of call. I am SO DONE with Nassau and Freeport and PC. And I still have GT at the beginning! ;)

Yesterday I was able to book one of these cruises-it's on the Vista for 13 days, and 10 ports on May 1st. ) booked it on-line. (Perhaps a little early in the season, but no worries here.)

I do have 2 questions re: the Pack and Play offers; (1.) I read all the terms, and the contract, looking to see if there were cancelation fees-I saw the normal ones, after last payment; after I booked, in the terms I read where the deposit is non-refundable; not a big deal in the big picture-it would have been nice to have known this ahead of time though. Perhaps if I was working with a pvp, I would have been told this?

2.) I see this pack and pack offer is still listed under my VIFP list of offers-is one able to make multiple bookings? (unlike the Ultra, where the deal is no longer available, once one is booked? Thanks, and Happy Cruising :cool:

Thanks Jamman would of been great to cruise with you and the Mrs. again. I had been checking regularly for a pack and play. But happened to notice this post and just had to grab it.

Congrats to all of you and happy sailing! Karen, we will have to hook up on board. I checked the roll call and it looks like a good one! Might have to take a few days to read it. I am so excited about this cruise. I really did not expect to go on one next year. I was reading another thread and she talked about Pride 3/13 and said she is excited to go to new ports and she had a long cruise history, so I checked it out just for fun and found this offer! We live in NE NJ-about 20 minutes from Manhattan cruise terminal and always cruised from here and were bummed they took the ships out of here except for the summer cruises which are $$. We have been doing the GT, HMC, Nassau, Freeport, PC snooze cruises for the past couple of years. We can drive to Baltimore in 3 1/2 hours saving air and those PORTS! Man, oh man! I am actually going to be getting off the ship this cruise! :p:D LOVE the Pride (and all spirit class ships) Funny, the cruise fare and port fees/taxes are a little less than travel insurance and pre paid gratuities! Not a fan of interiors and wish they'd offer OV or balconies, but hey, I'm not complaining. Can't wait to have my lst Guy's Burger! :cool: GOOD LUCK looking and booking everyone!

Karen, for sure looking forward to meeting you onboard. So far its just me unless a friend is able to go. Being retired has its perks. At this point looks like I will be taking the bus down from the city (Manhattan) I also love cruising out of Manhattan just so simple to hop the subway and then the cross town bus. Indeed the roll call is one of the liveliest I have been on.

Karen

how do they pick who gets these offers? Have 3 platinum members in our family and none of us ever get offers like that.

Bill

Ditto that! I check both mine and dh's special offers every day and nadda, zip, zilch. But then again we don't gamble so probably why.

Edited by ready2cruzagain