Cozumel on Christmas day

beta98beta

I've been to Cozumel several times around the holidays but never on Christmas day. Will the normal stuff be open? Also I'm considering buying this excursion, but wonder if it will be open on Christmas day: The Tequila Experience by Jose Cuervo ®

OCruisers, Yes that excursion I mentioned is with the ship, but they have been known to put things in pre- purchase in error in the past so I know not to 100% trust it, LOL. I want to buy it now as there is only 35 spaces left but don't want to deal with the "room credit" vs CC card credit thing if they don't go.

There are 5 ships in port on Christmas Day. I'd be very surprised if major stores, port shops, beach bars, larger Plaza restaurants or ship excursion providers are shut down. Smaller shops, bars and loncherias or deep in town shops and restaurants may be closed, though.

There are 5 ships in port on Christmas Day. I'd be very surprised if major stores, port shops, beach bars, larger Plaza restaurants or ship excursion providers are shut down. Smaller shops, bars and loncherias or deep in town shops and restaurants may be closed, though.

QUESTION: how do you find out how many ships will be in port? Is there a website? We will be in Cozumel the day after Christmas.