Thenford Gray vehicles

Nebr.cruiser

We took a tour with him in September. His brother Sackville was our tour guide and was wonderful! My husband and I and two other couples were in a ten-passenger air-conditioned van. Very comfortable, easy to see everything and he was very informative.

Are there seat belts in vans or buses used by Thetford Gray?

• 3 weeks later...

We have just returned from our cruise and at our stop in St. Kitts we took Mr. Grey's Grand Tour of St Kitts. He was our guide and we had a lovely day! In his e-mail to us to confirm our tour he asked that we arrive with an open mind and a jovial attitude. Our entire tour did and we had the most fascinating day!

We were in a larger van with AC and Mr Grey used a headset so everyone could hear. He quoted Ogden Nash and had such interesting tidbits about the island and the things we saw. His knowledge was wide spread and he was happy to share it with us.

For those who had a less than stellar tour guide, I strongly suggest you write to Mr Grey and let him know. He has had the business since 2005/2006 and we know he would want to know if there was anything not up to his standards. "You can't fix it if you don't know if it's broken" is what I always say.

Payment was in cash at the end of the tour. We also gave a generous tip for both Mr Grey and our driver who was equally amazing as well.

Done Thenfords tour three times {with new to St.Kitts people}

Always an excellent tour. Carambella beach is very nice and not dirty at all.

Not a worry in the world about him returning to pick you up.

He is very professional and a gentleman.